The farm will be open again during the peak Lambing Season (Spring).
Visitors can hold the lambs and see a modern sheep farm at work. With over 2000 sheep to give birth, it is a great chance to see lambs actually being born, taking those first few steps and suckling their mothers for the first time.
To add to a fantastic day out…
- Undercover lambing
- All day barbeque and refreshments
- Young pigs
- Pony rides and sheep shearing (on selected days depending on the weather)
- Tractor and trailer rides
- Picnic area
- For party rates please call or email us for further information
- Disabled parking facilities
- Red Poll cows and calves
- Wool spinning (on selected days)
- Please note that wellington boots may be needed, depending on weather conditions!
- 23rd & 24th March
- 30th & 31st March
- 6th & 7th April
- 13th & 14th April
- Easter Weekend 19th, 20th, 21st & 22ndApril
- Adult £5
- Concessions/Child £4
Opening times: 10:30am – 4:00pm
For more information, please visit: www.watergatefarmturkeys.com
Please note: Event details are supplied by third parties and therefore WhatzzOn cannot accept responsibility for any omissions or errors to this content. We recommend that the event organiser should be contacted directly for further information on any particular event, before travelling.